Rural / Urban Roads & Township Infrastructure-Water Reticulation; Sewer Reticulation; Roads and Stormwater
- Concept Design – Assisting other professionals to form the basis of Master Planning & Town Planning Layouts.
- Feasibility Studies – To provide the basis of decision making by estimating project costs & viability studies.
- Preliminary Design – Determining Design Parameters in conjunction with levels of service & preparing preliminary design layouts.
- Final Design – Detail Design of Projects including preparation of working drawings.
- Contract Documentation – Preparation of Project Specifications in line with (SABS 1200) , Schedule of Quantities & Tender Adjudication Reports
- Contract Administration – Monitoring of Site Construction to ensure compliance within the specifications, time & budget allocations.