Contact us ?
35 Methven Road, Westville, 3929
181 Mahatma Gandhi Street, Kwa Dukuza, 4450
Tel: 031 262 0214
Cell: 083 780 2032
- Project Programming with regard to Time/Cost/ Quality
- Ensure that all projects are running according to the client’s guidelines (GCC, Colto).
- Assessing tender evaluation reports from consultants and verifying appointment of contractors in the tender adjudication and award contract phases.
- Monitoring of Construction activities by attending site, progress and PLC meetings.
- Certifying Fee claims and interacting with the professional team.
- Updating project cash flows and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare implementation strategic plan.
- Preparing road and stormwater drainage designs to upgrade the existing road With lined stormwater drains;
- Preparation of structural engineering designs for any culvert and bridge structures as may be required;
- Liaise with the Department of Transport (DOT) and Municipality clients for the approval of the designs;
- Prepare forecasted construction cost estimates;
- Prepare Tender Documents in the CIDB format together with Bills of Quantities and Specifications;
- Provide a technical evaluation report;
- Provide full time daily site supervision and contract administration during the Construction phase of the contract. The supervision should be to a competent and technical standard;
- Prepare all payment certificates at a monthly valuation until completion of the Contract, and final accounts;